Monday, May 18, 2009

Ramblings at 10.00 pm

Hmm ... I miss my husband. I'm not able to chat in YM, Gtalk or Facebook chat.
Why? The IT Department in his organization blocked all chatting services and facebook! Even meebo was out of order .. I have to resort to email and calls ..

Tried to call him an hour ago but some arabic speaking telecommunication service picked up the call. That usually happens if he off the phone or within the vicinity of his project office .. No coverage. I'll try to call him up again in another 15minutes.

Times like this would filled me up with regrets .. I usually take for granted whenever he PM me ... and now when the facility is blocked .. yours truly is having a major emotional turmoil!!! Darn it .. liza ... !!!
So Whats next ?? Ayman's next feeding would be in another 4 more hours .. so I'll be doing the following:-

1) Speed racing
2) Sorority life
3) Update monthly report
4) Update ICT Policy

Sleep .. wake up at 4 .. feeding ... sleep .. wake up at 5.00 am ... get ready by 5.30 am .. Ayman wakes up .. play with him .. feed .. put him back to sleep ... Ayman wakes up again at 7.00 am .. kiss ayman good bye ... leave home with Anim J by 7.30 am... have breakfast at Evoke Cafe .. then punch in at office by 8.20 am... Sounds a good Plan for tomorrow??? Hope so ... really hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment