Friday, May 1, 2009

hmm ... its been ages

Alahai .. when was the last time I saw a movie by myself?hubby?sis or friends?
Its been 2 years. Asyik beli cd cetak rompak or download from internet. I really .. really wanna go but then I'd feel guilty because I'd be leaving my children (4 yrs old and 4 months old) at home with my mom. Hmmm what movies am I doing to see??

1) Confession of a shopaholic
2) Terminator Salvation
3) New Moon
4) Harry Porter and the Half Blood Prince
5) Angels and Demons

Hmm first thing first .. its just my wish list .. i doubt i'll have a chance. So, I'll wait for doris to post her moview reviews in koddox.blogspot.com.

haiyaaaaaa .... *mengeluh* ... just wait for pirated cd or the cd itself comes out. But confirm .. when my hubby comes home in September .. I am dragging him to watch a midnight movie lah... I don't care.. we'll put ayman and naureen to sleep and then go to KLCC and have a great time watching movie .. * I wish *

No comments:

Post a Comment