Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From Al Rajhi to CIMB

This posting has nothing to do with banking issues but its about an incident that happened to me this evening infront of CIMB, Wangsa Link ... It was damn embarassing!!! :-)

I and Hanim left the office at 5.15 pm. I told my sister that I need to go to the nearest bank that has VISA facilities to check whether my hubby has banked in the monies into my Al Rajhi account. She stopped the car infront of the bank and wahlau .. I opened the door had one foot on the ground and the other foot got entangled with my knapsack straps! I fell out of the car ... crashing to the ground! Gedebuk .. macam nangka busuk *rotten jackfruit*. ;-) Adoi!!! Sakitnya lutut akuuuuu .... Hanim was like stunned *huh* .. one minute I was standing and in a split second I was gone. That was embarassing, I fell infront of the stupid bank ... malu tu memang malu sangat-sangat tetapi disebabkan keperluan duit, I buat muka tembok .. limping masuk ke dalam bank.

Well atleast duit dah dapat .. boleh la bayar tudung Nur Barakah yang I beli from my office mate.
My knee is still aching .. I am very sure tomorrow would be another bad day for me!

1 comment:

  1. ouchhhh....!!!

    ai kenal tukang urut terbaek.. mmg terbaik punyaa.. mau??

    ReplyDelete