Monday, May 18, 2009

At last ....... I sold the So In Love perfume by Victoria's Secret


The journey began when .. I met my supplier at KLCC. I wanted to restock my EDTs. Yes, 5 of 'em and a lotion. Yes ... my supplier showed me the So In Love body lotion. I took a whiff of the smell and I was hooked. Well I thought that it would be easy to sell it.. it was retailed at 100MYR per 200ml bottle okay!!! Well .. I was in LOVE with So In Love. Do I sell it to my clients or do I made it mine? Too make matters short .. i decided to sell it off for 60MYR (still making profit) .. and alhamdulillah I sold it yesterday ( 2 months it was sitting idle in my office!).. to a lady at the Kulliyyah of Laws. My message to the sister who bought it ... Sis, you won't regret purchasing it ..

The scent of So In Love can best be described as
" An enchanting blend of Violet leaves dipped in Cognac, a trilogy of Moroccan Rose, Rose Orient, and Rose de Mai, Carnation, and Ylang Ylang. As memorable as everlasting love"

Oh I am sooooooooooooooo in love with this product that I asked my supplier to get me the EDT and its all for me! Cost me around 70MYR but who cares .. I'm in love .. :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment