Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ayman is 5 months old today



28th May 2009 - Ayman turns 5 months today.. but it is also the 3rd day he is down with fever.
It was also the day I came down with fever. So the sick took care of the sick ... and because I was down with fever, mak and abah took turn taking care of Ayman .. I mean taking care of him wailing .. crying and screaming the whole two days and nights while I was having fever .. it was tiring... 28th May 2009 .. I slept for only two hours ..and the rest of the night till wee hours of the morning to take care of Ayman who had fever and at the same time colic!

Anyways .. here is Ayman's piccies .. for everybody to see .. especially to my dearest husband who is in Saudi Arabia worrying the whole time when Naureen, Ayman and myself got sick ... this is one horrid week la!

No comments:

Post a Comment