Tuesday, May 5, 2009

DUKE >> DUKE>>DUKE

I'm surprised that the journey from my office in Gombak to Jln 19/1, PJ .. took only 30minutes.
No traffic jam .. the journey was smooth and no traffic lights!!! heheheh.
7.48 am ...arrived aroun 8.20 am! Now thats cool.

Its the first time I used DUKE to travel to PJ... nice really nice .. tp 2 kali kena toll lah..
1st on DUKE and then I used the Kerinchi Link... sepatutnya boleh keluar di INTAN .. go to section 16 and straight to Jln 19/1... but there was a long queue so I opt for Kerinchi link ... exited at LDP ... and then straight to Jln University ... travel to Jln 19/1.. longer route but still i don't have to wait in queue (Thats the objective .. No long queues)

Well .. now waiting for 2 more trainees to come and we'll start with 2nd session of Crystal report IX training ... ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment