Friday, May 29, 2009

How can you be so unprofessional in doing your job?

I have been waiting for my So In Love perfume for nearly a week. I know the US Postal service is accurate .. if its 1 week .. it'll be in KL in 1 week. I even get reminders when the package was received at the postal centre and by knowing the date .. i can actually anticipate the arrival of my product from the US~

All three of my stuff arrived safely but lo and behold my SO IN LOVE perfume!!!! The long awaited perfume ... (please refer to my blogging here)
...it broke into pieces! Stupid .. Pos Malaysia!

We were in KLCC, around noon we came back home and Hanim went to open the door and she saw a small parcel dripping wet. She asked me .. "liza what is this scent? I said Ohhh my perfume!!!" Hanim then said well ... its smashed to bits .. somebody threw it to front door from the gate.

Arghhhhhhh.... mula la nak mencarut ... please don't tell me some guy picked up the package and through it across the lawn ... habis tu package lagi 3 ketul yg ada minyak wangi tu kenapa tak de siapa nak curi??? Ni mmg confirm kerja pos Malaysia ni!!! Burn 90 ringgit aku!!!Habis wangi satu laman rumah ..

Rasa mcm nak complain pada Pos Malaysia .. then abah cakap tak payah kecoh kecoh .. kita tak tahu orang tu mcm mana .. buatnya posmen tu mamat rempit ke mamat dadah ke .. nanti dia tahu kita complain ... dia buat naya je .. buang semua surat kita .. cakap abah...

PASRAH je laaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment