Monday, March 8, 2010

*** New Phase of my life ****

Well guys .. just want to let you know that 1 1/2 months ago, I attended an interview for a scholarship to pursue a full time Postgraduate study locally. Then, three weeks ago, I received a letter from MOHE informing me that I have been selected to receive the scholarship from MOHE but I have to make sure that my study will commence by the end of 31 December 2010.

Prior from receiving the good news, I submitted the application form to UTM and InsyaAllah, I'll be receiving the offer letter to attend Graduate School in April!!!

What would be my next step? Apply for study leave for 1 year.

hmm come December .. i will bid "sayonara" to everyone at ITD.

Sometimes I do feel a bit worried on whether i'll be able to pull it off? I mean it has been part of my career path to obtain a Master's degree and a PHd before I turn 40 but then its been ages since i stepped into a lecture hall. 9 Years to be exact ... will i pull it through??? Insyallah ... make dua for me people!

Excited to the core ..ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment