Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy as a honey bee..

This morning.. I received an email from Dear Hubby ... he said he sent a wedding anniversary present and its due to arrive today! Whatt??? I told him not to buy anything but he was quite adamant and to post it was a risk. What if it got lost en-route? It did happened to Naureen's birthday gift .. I remembered checking DHL tracking and saw that the present was wrongly sent to London instead of Kuala Lumpur. Even big companies screws up :-).

Well .. I waited and waited. My friend then told me that there's a package at the counter. I didn't check the recipient address and started tearing up the plastic and box. I was expecting a watch that Dear Hubby had couriered. I got a shock of my life when the content of the box was unveiled. Oh man it was funny! 6 pieces of Wifi antennae!!! I was getting confused and thought of calling DH enquiring why he posted a wifi antennae.. was he trying to joke around??? Then my friend suggested I checked the label... waduh . waduh ...the sender was not from Saudi Arabia but from a company in China. Saya sudah salah buka itu kotak!!! Dahla kotak hancur .. macam mana ni?? nak minta maaf pada siapa ni?? So I opt for emailing the whole office that I accidentally tore up a box containing something which does not belong to me... maaf ya ! :-)

My package did arrive late that evening. Dear Hubby was telling me to take a picture of my hand with the watch .. I laughed like crazy ... my answer was NO.. come home in June and see the watch in person .. Thank You pumpkin .. I love it alot .. I showed it naureen .. and she was brimming with joy .. "Mama its beautiful" Then she started looking for her watch and wore it until she slept.. Yep .. She is now on my bed sleeping soundly with the watch on her right hand wrist.

Okay got to finish up a proposal. There's a meeting tomorrow and I need to present a paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment