Friday, June 26, 2009

Penat shopping

Ok .. just got back from buying stuff for Naureen and Arshad at KLCC and Jusco AU2.

Yes! I got the Leapfrog for naureen. It costs me a bundle but its worth it!!!
Yes! I bought myself a DKNY Town & Country Tote bag .. (3x bayar) from kadieazlan.blogspot.com
Yes! I manage to find a nice present for my husband .. his officemate will be in awe .. heheh .. biasa la baju je.
Yes! Sudah tempah chocolates from Raiza.
So .. So .. party bag belum penuh .. I need to use up
RM 25 Toys R Us coupon ASAP!

Here's the snap of the presents!!!


2 comments:

  1. dear,i rndomly google kadie azlans blog?n u guess wht?she nk close her blog,if u happen to hve his hp number,do tell me ye..013388837
    i bru buat trnsction to her account,risaw pulak;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budak menggelabah ni pukul canang kat semua org aku nak lari ye???? Geramla pulak. Fitnah aku merata2. Jawab la kat akhirat. I will sue her if she does this again!!! I tak belajar law for nothing ok!!

    ReplyDelete