Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 34th Birthday to my dearest Husband

Today you're another year older.. I'm sorry I couldn't celebrate it with you.
It would've been great.. i mean wonderful to have all four us celebrating your birthday together like we used to.
Be happy my dearest husband .. do not fret .. as we will be reunited InsyaAllah.

Naureen wrote you a letter and draw a picture of us together! You, me, naureen and ayman. Its still with me. I will send it with the presents. I know you don't like me to spend too much on you but what can I do.. I love you too much :-). DO you remember your first birthday card from me? It was 7 years ago. I remembered flipping through the cards .. trying to find the right card for you. I chose friendship as at the time.. we didn't say the Love You'ss .. its just I'd like to be your friend .. funny. How you approached me.. eventhough it was only on the internet. How you tried to say that you like this girl whom you've never met .. and you would like to know her more. And you know what I said ? Come here and get to know me and my family... and there you were.. You came! You met my uncle and aunt .. do you remember the first time we met? Hah .. another funny story ..

I was worried .. what if you don't like me .. what if you have a change of heart.. I told you as much as who I am .. I do not want to pretend to be a person whom I am not.. I remember waiting at the International Arrival .. I was having panick attack.. do you know who I called? Siti Zarina.. I was on the phone with her .. she tried to calm me down telling me its okay and go meet you ... Then I saw you .. i was screaming on the phone.."What do I do?? What do I do Ina??? Ina said .. "GO AND MEET HIM"... Damn .. I was walking in circle in and outside the entrance .. how stupid can I be.. I took a deep breath .. off the phone .. went inside .. you were searching for me .. "The girl in the blue blouse" but I tricked you .. I was wearing PINK! You saw me smiled .. and I smiled back .. the rest was history.

Happy birthday dearest husband! .. I love you infinite much .. as you would text me "ILUIIIIIIIIM" .. same here babe .. ILUIIIIM too.

Here is a song dedicated just for you and me :-) .. love you sooo much . I got this from Rahiza's blog and fell in love with this song.


Way Back Into Love
by Hugh Grant And Haley Bennett

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment