Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh my DHL?!! Computerized or manual .. sometimes screw up just happens!



My husband sent an email on 11th June . He said he had sent a gift for naureen via DHL and gave me the tracking number.
On June 12, he sent me another email ... the package was sent to London instead of Kuala Lumpur. Wow ... isn't that crazy .. DHL screwed up! Instead of getting it this week ... I bet its going to arrive by end of this week instead of today.

This is sooooo funny!

Saturday, June 13, 2009
Time
Location
Arrived at Sort Facility London-Heathrow - UK
17:29
London-Heathrow - UK
Departed Facility in Lambeth - UK
15:09
Lambeth - UK
Friday, June 12, 2009
Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. Sent to correct destination
12:46
London-Heathrow - UK
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Shipment picked up
11:19
Jubail - Saudi Arabia


No comments:

Post a Comment