Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid Mubarak to everybody!!!!

Today is the 1st of Syawal 1430H. Muslims in Malaysia and Saudi celebrated Eid Ul-Fitr today. While parts of India .. namely cochin and mysore will celebrate Eid tomorrow. Hence, I will give a short call to my families there.

It has always been a norm for my aunts to celebrate eid at my house. My mother is the eldest sibling and as both of my grandparents died 20 years; We no longer congregate at Lorong C5, Kg Pandan. Every morning during eid, aunty Ani's family and aunty Bibah's will come to our house after eid ul-fitr morning prayer. Pics are taken .. sisters sharing stories .. swapping of eid food... and of course the duit raya for the children (Ayman and Naureen) .. as they are the only grandchildren.. why? I'm the only one with married status ... my sister and cousins are still single! hehehe .. good for the kiddos .. they are doted on by the grand aunts and uncles....

The last visit of the day would be from Uncle Tap .. few days back his picture was in the paper .. standing between the Prime Minister and the KSN. Something about malaysian integration or 1 Malaysia concept.

So whats the plan for Monday until Wednesday??? Wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment