Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Working Towards Excellence

Yesterday's training was great. We had a role-play session and my role was an angry mother enquiring on the whereabouts of her son who has been MIA for the past 3 weeks in the university. After that some of my friends said "Liza .. macam mak tiri ... takuttttt" he he he he. It was great ... i love every seconds of the training! In one session, we were told to blow a balloon and draw three separate sections. I have to write down my possitive attitude in one section, 2nd section my negative attitudes and lastly self improvement to minimise the negative attitudes. So after ponding for few minutes, I started to write down the positive side of myself. Agree or not ?? Comment le kalau rasa tak betul .. I can accept criticisim tapi jangan lah sampai menusuk kalbu he he he. Here goes .....

+ve attitude ::

  • I am a good communicator and able to express my ideas clearly (hope so ...)
  • I am considered friendly when I opened up to people ... You need to get to know me more than 2 days for me to more nicer and friendlier to you.BUT (ada but but tu...) If you screw up and buat nasty things to me ... I'll make you my number one enemy!Iyolah .. minta maaf dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki lepas tu buat lagi kan .. kan .. kan .. agak-agaknya siapa ye ;-)
  • I love to learn. Doesn't matter whether it is technical or non-technical ... education is precious.
  • I listen to people .. and when listening to grievances and complaints .. i try to listen to both parties and try not to assume bad things ... Or I would meet and ask'em straight rather than gossiping and backbiting. (This is a lesson learned...utk dijadikan iktibar)
  • I love working with people and very affectionate to those who really understands me ..
  • I am committed and dedicated to my work and do the best to my ability in accomplishing the task at hand.

-ve attitude::

  • I am a very sensitive/upset easily when I hear people gossipping and telling lies behind my back. Then, I get very very angry .. and display my horrible horrible anger... satu office boleh dengar kita menjerit la kalau dah marah sangat. :-P
  • When theres too many work and obligations, I tend to mismanage my work and become disorganise
  • Then, I tend to forget things until the very last minute.. alas.. menggila-gila buat kerja supaya meet dateline
  • I am also easily stressed when things come in one big pile with short datelines
  • I think too much about what others think about myself
  • I tend to procrastinate when I get bored or when theres too much work and I wouldn't know where to start off.

Self Improvement ::

  • I have to be more proffesional when it comes to work and when dealing with difficult subordinates
  • I have to take things easy and do it one at a time. Take time off ... and then start back.
  • I need to prioritize my work and ensure datelines are kept.
  • I need to update my logbook daily and frequently. I need to have a to do list ready for the next day and at the end of the day .. do a check list of the task that I have yet to complete.
  • I must not dwell on matters and I should not think too much of what others think. I won't get anything or move forward if semuanya revolves on those people.
  • Move On .. Move forward ... and be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment