Monday, November 14, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri II

I came back to work on the 10th of November 05 and was baraged by numerous to do things. Boredom invaded my thoughts and left me numb to the core. ISO certification is also around the corner...and that worries me to bit also as there so many things that have yet to be settled. But then today, I attended a training on Working towards excellence with some of officemate. That gave my spirit a boost that is needed badly! Renewed responsibilities and commitments, positive and negative attitudes on work, motivation to excel at work and customer service. Things that I have forgotten. When you have been working in a relax manner for a number years you became forgetful of your responsibility .. your dedication ... commitment and obligation towards the organisation/employer that is paying you to do the task efficiently and effectively. I am eager to learn more and can't wait for tomorrow's session.. Insyallah ... the trainer told us theres going to be a role-player session... that will be very interesting in deed!!!

Here is a studio pictures with the family that was taken during the 3rd day of Eid to share with all of you. My pumpkin is getting bigger by the day ....

Baby_1Naureen is 4 1/2 months and counting. She looks a bit frightened as there were this old chinese guy with a tamburine making so much noise to attract her...



No comments:

Post a Comment