Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Deadlines .. deadlines

Its just days to go before I start my vacation. Well atleast I and my team members have finalised and submit the following so that HODs can start do their APAR:

1) APE
2) ASE
3) 2010 KPI Average
4) Overall incident/service requests tickets
5) ICT Awareness calendar - taken up by the not so new ISO.
6) PMO/Monthly report and servicedesk report - taken up by the not so new ISO.

Based on observation - he is doing good and the task I've assigned to him is in good hands. No need to worry! Training Calendar for new staff briefing is also completed.

We have also managed to finalised the BSC for 2010 with assistance from our ISO and part timer/practical trainee. They've done a good job these past 2 months.

The website is completed.. again thanks to Umi and Azizan who had finished the website on 31st December.

I think the last tasks before I leave for vacation is to ensure the UTICTEC minutes are distributed to all members, review policy documnent with legal and do a presentation slide for the big boss on Quality Service Delivery to New staff.

The three week vacation would be full with activities visiting family and also do some back log work on policies. Yes .. i am bringing work to India...what can I say .. I am a lousy person to boot la. I am targeting to have policies ammended within the weeks I'm in India... then when I come back - will start policy review meetings. Its high time i get back into gear to have the policies endorsed to the higher level- "The Majlis".

Good luck to me .. i really need it! Its 1.21 am .. I've to finish up the analysis la pula.

No comments:

Post a Comment