Sunday, October 16, 2005

Blue Monday

Another boring Monday… Oh how I loathe coming back to work on Monday. I just wish it would be Sunday all the time, then, I can spent my time with my loved ones. Same ol’ stuff… same ol’ problems … same ol’ people. Well those who irritates me la … yang lain semua OK OK. Last Friday was our staff meeting, and that was the first time I had to sit infront of the whole division and presented our department’s work status. Tried to be calm but God knows what I am experiencing inside… its like a royal rumble and hurricane katrina combined. The meeting was OK apart from the things that our Director said. Sometimes I think he should’ve consulted his subordinates before making statements that are deemed controversial! I emailed him something that I disagree and I am still waiting for his reply. Sometimes I wish we have a strong management team led by a strong leader. Dr Nan why don’t you come back to us. Oh by the way, Office Politics SUCKS big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment