Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to me !!!!

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!

I am officially 31 years old on the 12th of September 2006.

The best birthday present was a call from Saudi at 11.30 am wishing me Happy Birthday! I almost cried .. *sigh* getting emotional again. He said "Happy birthday Liza .. your as old as I am". Well not really Arshad, you are older than I am .. 3 months older to be exact.

Hmmm... I am really contemplating of going to meet my hubby. I miss him a lot...Matta fair is just around the corner .. no harm in browsing for tickets ...right? It is quite expensive .. I know that ... an air ticket will set me back around 2 500 to 3 000 K. That is excluding the expenses. Hmm so what should I do? Wait till next year in June? Or come December ... I'll go there for a break...

Dilemma .. dilemma .. dilemma .. rindunyeeeee ...

No comments:

Post a Comment