Sunday, January 8, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!!!!

Atlast, 2005 has come and gone. Now we embrace the year 2006. So many things has happened these past couple of months. There was the issue of reshuffling within our department. As usual there will be people who are resistant to change and those who are accepting with an open mind. Then again a directive is a directive.. you can't do much about it.
Tomorrow will be eid-ul-haj. I haven't prepared anything and I didn't even take leave for that matter. Hmm I've started going swimming again last week. I have to regain back my stamina... after a year out of the pool, I could only swim half of the swimming pool .. lepas tu semput!!! And about Naureen, she has started crawling (not shuffling)!one moment she is sitting idle beside you and the next she's all over the place. Putting on nappies and dress has become a great task as she wriggles and crawls away. Her laughter and smile is the medicine to ones headache. Playing peek-a-boo and god knows what .. is a beautiful memory carved in time. Arshad has started to run his own restaurant business .. apart from the other business ... he has been busy for quite sometime but he has more time with Naureen than I do. Anyways until next time, Have a good holiday and Eid Mubaraq to all our muslim friends out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment